1 Jan 2013

ye-ay

when i first saw you,you took my breath away. when you first talked to me,i couldn't think. when you asked me out,i couldn't respond. when you touched me,i got shivers all through my body. and when we first kissed,i floated away in my dreams. it's magic each time we hold each other,each time we cuddle,and each time we kiss. i feel goosebumps all over again. i never want to let you go for fear of losing you,so i just hold on a little bit tighter each day,refusing to let go. you will never know the warmth i feel inside me when i'm with you. you're all i ever wanted. - nn




so,i'm here to say happy belated new year! :D

8 komentar:

  1. Happy new year!! Lovely post!! I'm your new follower and I'll be very happy if you visit my blog too and maybe follow back??
    Stay in touch!! Kisses!! :)

    thebeautyfairyblog.blogspot.gr

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for stopping by! happy new year <3

    BalasHapus
  3. Great post! would you like to follow each other?! let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    BalasHapus
  4. oikk CH aka Mrs.Hitler :p
    i just just nominated you in liebster award :P

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Cute Running Puppy