7 Jul 2012

hihihoho

hi. i wish i were a boy. if you know what i mean. this tummy ain't good to me. damn! :( have just finished the placement test at college. well i think i won't pass the test. lame me for being so stupid hiks. lazy to read the reading so i circled randomly. bad at writing and the whole sentences were so disordered. why am i so bad at tenses? used to be always truant from course and i regret now.
i'm so confused by work and college. mom keep telling me to prepare everything for college while i'm so sick being at home all day long,get nothing to do and i do really want to work. earn some money by myself. show that i'm autonomous already lol. feel kinda bored like now,just lazying in front of lappie for hours. sleep late and wake up late everyday. somehow i should enjoy it while i can hoho. cyaaa!


"don't cry bcause it's over,smile bcause it happened."


"in three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life,it goes on."




"life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
ignore the cream aight! :p





1 komentar:

  1. hi, cool face poses, I was thinking of putting mine up too.

    am following, you can follow me back if you like my blog, it will help me to comment more often

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk
    JAtinda

    BalasHapus

Cute Running Puppy