28 Jul 2012

mad me

life is over complicated and dumbie regret always comes late. blame myself for being too kiddo thinking. don't think about what are the positive and negative sides of doing things. people get misunderstand easily. never thought about it at all. call me stupid but i'm not that stupid enough for sacrificing people who truly care about me just for a so not important one. they don't get what i mean and am buried in this dulled position. i just don't want to have enemy and keep everything fine. kay tell me who on this earth doesn't have enemy? if we can do to make it less,why don't we do? honestly i feel so pissed off for being too simple-minded. need to focus on things which are worther my energy and thoughts. i do really hope this is the very last. sick for burdening them already :(

"being single and profesionally successful holds more importance than getting entangled in personal relations."


1 komentar:

Cute Running Puppy